Saga of Jaraah
Jongo’s notes on High Templar Solya, House Rura
- Leader of the Temple of Khoob in Sob-Rooz during the time of Xelem XV.
- Controversial figure.
- The Light of Khoob suspected her loyalty.
- Was from a prominent noble family with close historic ties with the Sob-Rooz imperial family.
- Actively participated in melees as she rose through the ranks.
- Wielded an enchanted flail she claimed was a gift from Khoob, but Templars are normally only allowed to use bows.
- Very secretive about allowing others to handle or inspect her flail.