Saga of Jaraah
Kingdoms and Tribes of Jaraah
All of the kingdoms in the Shomaal (northern tundra) originated from kingdoms in DaRey which is the name of the main land mass of Jaraah. Not all of the southern realms successfully re-established themselves in the north, and some of the modern kingdoms were formed without direct royal lineage from a southern kingdom.
- Empire of Sob-Rooz See also Emperor Xelem XX of Sob-Rooz, Crown Prince Xelem XXI, Emperors of Sob-Rooz
- Aval (First) Kingdom See also Aval Library, Sacred Aval, King Lether XXXIII of Aval.
- Kingdom of Kermaan See also Prophets of Talkh.
- Kingdom of Seft See also Academy of Seft.
- Kingdom of Masulee See also Admiral Markus.
- Kingdom of Bandar
- Shogunate of Kavus See also Prophets of Talkh, Izanagi, Ronin Clans.
- Kingdom of Yazd
- Kingdom of Chogha See also King Vigo.
- Kingdoms of the Gharb Islands See also Nentu, God of the Ocean.
- Zahedanian Protectorate See also Temple of Khoob, Knights of Khoob, Protector Bahrnard.
- Republic of Daryaachey See also Gothar, Warden of the Eastern Pass, Rangers of Daryaachey, Swordmaster Tolem.
Tribes and Other Powers
- Tribes of Daryaa
- Gnomes of Daryaa See also MIT, Thermal Caves.
- Tapey Mountain Range
- Dwarfs of the Vale
- Tribes of the Saahel
- The Lost Kingdoms