Saga of Jaraah
All gods of Jaraah, unless specified otherwise, are race neutral. Their incarnations and manifestations may appear differently to the different races, and each race may have variations in the organized for of worship, but the basic elements remain the same. The names listed below are the Sob-Rooz names.
- Special rules for priests regarding cure wounds and holy liquid
- Rules for priests attempting to recruit followers
- Summary of divine and priestly alignment
- Spheres of Influence, Powers, and Combat
- Temple of Khoob See also Dreva, Light of Khoob, Knights of Khoob, Zahedanian Protectorate, New Azakh, and Bash.
- Fellowship of Jangal
- Prophets of Talkh See also The Vessel of Talkh.
- Sacred Aval See also Aval Kingdom and King Lether XXXIII of Aval.
- Nentu, God of the Ocean See also Kingdoms of the Gharb Islands.
- Kaikias, God of the Wind See also Negal.
- Apostles of Tadiq
- Izanagi, God of Honor See also Shogunate of Kavus , Order of Hehping, Jindao.
- Rashka, Goddess of Fire See also Sons of Ember.
- Anahita, Goddess of Art
- Oetheni, God of Wisdom
- Nistiqa, Goddess of Prophecy See also Clan Nistiqa.
- Zemestan, God of Winter
- Gombadde, Volcano God
- Surah, Sun God
- Luna, Moon Goddess
- Gohkul, God of Mischief and Trickery
- Ahrima, Goddess of War
- Wheyfus, God of Crafts
- Zuxian, God of Ancestors
- Other Religions. These are just some of the religions practiced in Jaraah.